Sales and Marketing Manager
OfferPoint.com is a Las Vegas based company launching a game changing real estate concept making buying and selling properties more transparent. With OfferPoint.com, stakeholders of real estate transactions can create offers and communicate seamlessly without the traditional hassles of paper, fax or disparate systems.
OfferPoint is hiring a Sales and Marketing Manager to head external market research, advertising, and business development. The individual selected for this position will also build solid relationships in the Nevada real estate space. You will be forefront all marketing efforts to present a sellable image to both home buyers and sellers.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in real estate terminology. You must command a deep understanding of the current pressing issues faced by real estate professionals on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or business
- Commercial real estate knowledge and experience required
- Superior project management and strong leadership skills
- Knowledgeable of web development best practices
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills with professional samples of writing
- Unyielding focus on continual improvement and attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Design Suite, especially Adobe InDesign
- Must be well versed in social media
- Experience working with a team of web designers and developers is preferred, but not required
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan to strategically introduce our service to the marketplace
- Create and lead the company’s market research efforts, organize focus groups and conduct market analysis
- Create a plan, organize, and lead our end user website interface testing
- Lead expansion efforts into new regional / local markets and territories
- Create and maintain a database of client and partner contacts, plus potential business leads using CRM
- Present weekly updates, sales and marketing reviews for staff meeting briefings
This is a contract position that could lead to a full time position. We are a fun, innovative company with an attractive incentive program. If you are interested in throwing your hat in the ring, please submit your resume and writing sample.
We’re looking to fill position as soon as possible, all applicants must be willing to relocate to Las Vegas.